**NOTE – All Entry Forms to be Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawkes Bay Doors New Zealand Stockcar Championship 20/21 Entry Form – Click Here
*There will be a LIMITED number of Self-Contained Camping Sites Available on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS (Outside the Arena within the Papakura Domain grounds)
You will receive a form with more details along with rates and who to contact in your confirmation of Entry Pack.
Stockcar Entrants who have a confirmation of entry will get first option of a Camp Spot.
*You will be allocated a Confirmation of Entry Number which must be quoted at time of booking.
**One Booking Per Confirmation Number.
***This will be open to Stockcar Entrants up until 31st October 2020.
****From the 1st November the remaining available Spots will be opened to the Public.
**Please Note-: This camping and booking service will Not be operated by Meeanee Speedway Promotions nor the Hawkes Bay Speedway Club, so at No point will they be able to “Save” you a Spot! You must contact the operators direct.
Before you book a site please take the following information into consideration.
- NO TENTS INCLUDING POP UP TENTS AND AWNINGS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS AREA
(or either car park areas)
- Fully Self-Contained Motorhomes/Buses and Caravans ONLY.
- Motorhomes and Caravans with additional vehicles must be parked as instructed in areas provided.
- It is preferred that this area is maximised and persons staying over-night are asked to park as close to each other to enable maximum capacity.
- There are NO rubbish facilities provided and All rubbish is to be disposed of off-site.
- All gates (main and pit entrances) will remain locked until their opening times.
- Water will be available on site but there are NO TOILETS OR SHOWER FACILITES.
- NO Dogs Allowed in the Domain.
- Papakura Domain is a Napier City Council SMOKEFREE site.
- Once you are in the Camping Facility you will be parked for the Weekend *Some “Movable” spaces will be available on a First Come First Serve Basis for Championship Entrants only.
- A Flat Fee of $100 per Site will be Charged (Whether you stay for one, two or three nights)